Old versionsSee all
WebSphere MQ Low Latency Messaging is a high-throughput, low-latency messaging transport.
It is optimized for the very high-volume, low-latency requirements typical of financial markets firms and other industries where speed of data delivery is paramount.
- High messaging throughput and extremely low latency
- One-to-many multicast and point-to-point unicast messaging
- Support for User Datagram Protocol (UDP) and Transmission Control Protocol (TCP)
- Stream failover for high availability even when using commodity hardware
- Message traffic rate and congestion control.